Water leaks and inadequate ventilation can cause elevated mold levels in your home causing allergic reactions. We offer visual, surface and air quality testing
Need an Asbestos Inspection?
LEARN MORE ABOUT ASBESTOS
Asbestos inspection guidelines
- An asbestos inspection is legally required before renovating
- Often requested prior to selling, buying or renting a property
- And critical when hazardous materials are disturbed during a disaster
Asbestos is a human carcinogen
Asbestos is a naturally-occurring fibrous mineral that has been found to cause asbestosis, mesothelioma, and lung cancer.
TESTOR offers full service
With more than 30 years of experience, TESTOR offers comprehensive services, including – Inspection, Testing, Abatement, ACP5 Reporting. Our ELAP certified laboratory provides online access to results.
Why choose TESTOR?
- Licensed, fully insured and certified by the NYC DEP, NYS DOL, ELAP
- Fast, clear communication and high customer satisfaction
- No upfront payment for inspections
How does the process work?
- Client requests proposal, inspection is scheduled and performed
- Collected samples are analyzed
- The laboratory report is sent to the client and discussed
- Abatement services can be provided if requested
- ACP5 asbestos assessment report is filed
Remodeling your home or building?
Fast and clear! Submit your request and get the proposal!