We offer specialty testing to target less common contaminants in your environment. Indoor Air Quality testing provides an evaluation of the air you breathe
Water Quality Issues?
Water testing services are needed if:
- There are unexplained illnesses in your family
- Objectionable taste or smell of water
- Water appears cloudy, frothy, or colored
- Lead is suspected in the household plumbing materials or water lines
- Water testing is required according to the law and regulations
Water quality tests and frequency
It is recommended to test water every year for total coliform bacteria, nitrates, total dissolved solids and pH levels, and other chemical and microbiological parameters. Public schools in New York State are required to test water for lead annually, and licensed daycares in NYC must test every 5 years to renew their certification.
Why choose TESTOR?
- More than 30 years of experience
- Certified and fully insured
- Fast, clear communication and high customer satisfaction
- No upfront payment
How does the process work?
- Client requests proposal, inspection is scheduled and performed
- Water samples are analyzed in the certified laboratory
- The laboratory report is sent to the client
- Interpretations and recommendations are provided if needed
Water safety is important!
Submit your water testing request and get the proposal!